Sunday 10 February 2013

How the Japanese treated me(us)

The Japanese had no mercy, if you don't salute them they will beat you up. The Japanese liked to look for women, so they went to doorsteps of houses to check if there were ladies 'clogs' to see if they could find women. So me and my friends would hide in the canal and used tall lalangs to hide ourselves. We didn't dare to make any sound. After the Japanese left the area, my grandmother would inform my little brother to inform us. so he would throw a little stone at us but we still didn't dare to move.

  If you were seen holding an English newspaper, you will get beaten up by the Japanese as we are not allowed to carry newspapers. And if they knew that you were a Chinese teacher...you will be in DEEP TROUBLE, you should never tell them that you are one or they will bring you to the firing squad. There was no freedom, we had to obey the Japanese. Life was cruel, bitter and hard. :(                    
    source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK--vJFZy70&hl=en-GB&gl=SG

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete